April 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
Every Tuesday from 5:30pm to 7:00pmView full list of dates
Atomic Habits is a 9-week, 90 minute per week, fun and engaging book club group. Atomic Habits written by James Clear is a powerful book that explains how to create new habits in an entirely new way. It provides a revolutionary, proven system to get 1% better every day. This method creates a compounding effect, which grows into life altering outcomes. It teaches you how to take small steps in the direction of the habit you want to build or break, how to get there, and maintain or remove those habits on a permanent level. It utilizes cutting edge psychology and neuroscience principals to promote the pathways in the brain needed for permanent behavior change.
10 things you will learn with Atomic Habits:
- Build a system for getting 1% better every day.
- Break your bad habits and stick to good ones.
- Avoid the common mistakes most people make when changing habits.
- Overcome a lack of motivation and willpower.
- Develop a stronger identity and believe in yourself.
- Make time for new habits (even when life gets crazy).
- Design your environment to make success easier.
- Make tiny, easy changes that deliver big results.
- Get back on track when you get off course.
- And most importantly, how to put these ideas into practice in real life.
Required book for this online program:
Atomic Habits textbook, by James Clear